How has another month come and gone already? This summer has flown by quicker than I even realized! It's time for some goal-setting, friends!
Let's recap my July goals and see what I accomplished.
Join a gym. Joined a gym 3 weeks ago and have already lost 9 lbs!
- Finish reading 7 and read two others by the end of the month. I finished 7 and The Antelope in the Living Room, which were both SO great. Reading Bittersweet by Shauna Niequist now, but not finished yet!
- Make two new recipes. Cooked a lot, but the only new recipe was a strawberry pie.
Finish a DIY and publish to the blog.I finished my Anthro inspired mugs! Stay accountable with our blog Bible study by writing posts, engaging with the girls doing it, and maybe posting another vlog.I've posted every Friday with updates on our #NamesofGod2014 study!
- Have photos taken of me for blog purposes. FAIL! I've yet to gather the courage to do this.
Continue to purge our closets and simplify our home. I've gotten rid of ALL kinds of unneeded stuff and it feels great! I'm nowhere near done yet, though!
- Take a weekend off of social media. Fail, again. I'm addicted, y'all. Going to work on this next month!
Eat some watermelon.Multiple times and can't get enough! Post an OOTD on the blog.Yep! My first (and probably only!)
Now, onto my August goals!
- Try a new class at the gym.
- Make a new out-of-my-comfort zone recipe.
- Run a mile without stopping.
- Send 4 snail mail letters to friends.
- Have photos taken for blog purposes.
- Take a few days off of social media.
- Host a dinner party in our home.
- Read 1,000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp.
- Have a date night with Andrew.
- Start saving for our (hopeful) Italy trip next year.
Well now that these are out there, it'll keep me more accountable! What are some of your goals for August? Share with me, and we can keep each other in check! Xoxo