I'm a list-maker by nature. Grocery lists, packing list, to-do lists, and so on. I get total satisfaction by crossing items off of lists--it makes me feel accomplished. Although I haven't ever posted a list of monthly goals on the blog, I make lists on my own. And I'm not very good at keeping up with them or finishing them, so I'm putting it on here to hold myself accountable.
Can we talk about the fact that 2014 is halfway over? I actually wrote June Goals in the title and then realized that it's actually July--which makes me want to be as intentional as possibly with the last 6 months before 2015 creeps up on us.
Some things I want to accomplish in July:
- Join a gym. My weight struggles are getting out of control and it's time to do something about it.
- Finish reading 7 and read two others by the end of the month (probably another Shauna Niequist or Melanie Shankle book.)
- Make two new recipes.
- Finish a DIY and publish to the blog.
- Stay accountable with our blog Bible study by writing posts, engaging with the girls doing it, and maybe posting another vlog.
- Have photos taken of me for blog purposes (being in front of the camera terrifies me)
- Continue to purge our closets and simplify our home. The amount of clothing we have is a bit ridiculous and I'm eager to clean out!
- Take a weekend off of social media. This one will be BIG for me but I feel like it's needed.
- Eat some watermelon (duh, because it's summer!)
- Post an OOTD on the blog.
What goals do you have for July? Happy July! Xoxo